Friday, November 9, 2012

NaNoWriMo Day #9

Nine days in and I have to say I feel like I'm losing a bit of my momentum. As of last night I was just 15 words over where I should be which I know I should be happy about but starting out I was a good 1,000 words ahead. That was a nice buffer to have!

I like my story. I like a handful of my characters. Others I could probably do without and some, quite honestly I feel like I don't know at all. It's a very different type of story for me and though I like writing about something a little darker and with a little more meat to it I still find myself getting the most excited when I'm developing the love triangle. DUH.

I'll check back in at the halfway mark and hopefully I'll have a better handle on things. But even if I don't I still believe this is a positive experience, a great challenge and I think it spark me to keep writing quickly and consistently through the end of the year. You never know, there may be another book out by The Low Notes' one year anniversary!!


NaNoWriMo word count as of 8:50am 11/9/2012 : 13,345

No comments:

Post a Comment