Monday, June 10, 2013

What I've Been Reading...

It's that time again! Here's a little peek into what I've been reading...


Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

This book was phenomenal. The love story interwoven with the slow reveal of a young girl's tragic past was a complete roller coaster. I read this book in a matter of days and by the time I was half way through I was staying up until 2 am and reading through dinner. Read this book!


Grounded (Book 3 of the Up In The Air series) by R.K. Lilley

I finally finished this series. I definitely enjoyed Book 1 (In Flight) the best but Grounded was better than Book 2. Over all the series was a quick and sexy read. I was a little let down by the ending but I'm not the typical romance reader who always likes a HEA. If you want a similar storyline to Fifty Shades of Grey with a nice combination of sexy, funny and dark moments, I would recommend this book.


The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

I've read this book multiple times and it was chosen by my book club for May so we could all go see the new movie! The book is always different to me each time I read it but I always love it. The movie was a wonderful depiction of the novel. I recommend both!


Bridge Over The Atlantic by Lisa J. Hobman

Lisa is a friend of mine so I was very anxious to read her debut novel. It did not disappoint! At first I thought it was going to be somewhat of a cookie cutter romance. Though it was very well written and incredibly romantic I didn't know where it was going. Cut to a dramatic twist (!!!) and everything changed! This book was an emotional ride full of romance, sexiness, humor and some wonderful drama. I recommend this one for anyone who loves true romance as well as British humor.




No comments:

Post a Comment