Sunday, October 6, 2013

Calling all readers!

With Natural Harmony coming out later this year and a few things lined up for 2014, I am going to need your help! A street team is a group of dedicated fans who enjoy a person's work enough to help them get the word out. If you like my books and want to see more people enjoy them then please sign up. I would love to have you on my team! Here are the quick and dirty facts of what my street team will entail.


  • sharing links, posts, photos, giveaways from my Kate Roth : Author Facebook page on your personal or blog pages/Facebooks
  • telling fellow book lovers, bloggers, romance readers, goodreads friends about my books
  • helping to generate buzz for upcoming releases
  • reading and reviewing my upcoming releases with advanced copies provided to you
  • being loaded up with love, affection, praise and free swag including signed paperbacks and other goodies for all your hard work!

If this sounds like a job for you, please use the sign up form below!!! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment