Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday : My Book Boyfriends

Here's a lovely top ten list of the men I love from books new and old. They are all filed away as my fictional boyfriends.

10. David Qin from Strangers in Paradise

He's the sweet unassuming third wheel to Katchoo and Francine. 

9. Felix Katz from The Believer's Daughter
 Grace's tattooed, graffiti artist love interest stole my heart completely! 

8. Lucas Cabral from the Making Out series
 He seems like the bad boy, but is he really?

7. Nick from The Great Gatsby
 Nick could be one of my favorite characters of all time. 

6. Edward from the Twilight series
I can't help it. I was just as seduced by this vampire as every other 17 year old girl was.

5. Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars
 
Read this book and try not falling in love with him. Consider it a challenge.

4. Judas Coyne from Heart-Shaped Box
The aging rocker totally grew on me and before I knew it, I was in love! 

3. Peeta from The Hunger Games series

The baker's son turned tribute who will steal your heart.

2. Vishous from The Black Dagger Brotherhood series
 Another sexy vampire....

1. Kevin Reed from The Low Notes

Shameless self-promotion? Maybe. But the truth is, I just had to write myself another book boyfriend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment