Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happy Anniversary Tears in the Rubble!



Today I'm welcoming my dear friend and fellow author, Britni Hill, to share with you her novel Tears in the Rubble which is one year old today! Congratulations Britni!


Dreams really do come true…

April 17, 2013 marks a year of one of my dreams coming true.  I became a published author.  To celebrate I’m sharing my first novel, Tears in the Rubble, with you for 99 cents.  It and its follow up, From the Rubble will be on sale for three days (April 17th, 18th, and 19th).

Can your first love be true unconditional love?

Layla Swanson grew up in the lazy, small town of Hollow Oaks and can’t wait to get out.  She has big dreams and big plans in the big city.  Layla has worked hard and her senior year is nearly at its end.  She can’t wait to go away to college.  And she’s one step closer to getting what she wants. Layla isn’t letting anyone get in her way. 

Taylor Scott may not be your typical country boy, but he doesn’t mind Hollow Oaks.  His dreams may not be marked on paper and set in stone, but it doesn’t mean he doesn’t have them. 

A chance meeting between the two childhood friends may have Layla second guessing her longtime plan. Their rekindled friendship is leading them down a path neither one could have foreseen.  But with Layla leaving for college, many challenges face them, especially when she so stubbornly sticks to her solo plan.

Is Taylor’s love enough to convince Layla to let him in?  Or when everything falls apart, will Layla run away?    



You can buy Tears in the Rubble and From the Rubble on Amazon.

To find out more about me visit my blog or like my Facebook fan page.  You can also follow me on Twitter

Thanks to Kate for having me today and helping me celebrate!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for having me and supporting me like you always do!!

    ReplyDelete