Tuesday, April 2, 2013

What I've Been Reading

Recent Reads:
Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin
Fantastic book!! My warning would be don't read this book until you have time to devote to the entire series. I haven't yet indulged in More Tales of the City but I am dying to. This pesky TBR list is growing by the second. This book was an incredibly fast read and is a fun look at a group of misfits in 1970's San Fransisco.

In Flight and Mile High by RK Lilley
Books one of the three part series drew me in quick and had me clamoring for the second installment of this BDSM trilogy. But book two fell a little flat for me. I'm planning on finishing the series at some point but I am reading other books between now and then. These are quick reads for any erotic romance fan.

The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery
No. Just...no.

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
I'm still in the middle of this one and it is beyond amazing! I cannot wait to finish and discuss with my book club! There isn't much you can say about this book without giving things away so I'll just say this...READ IT!


Next up:


Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
It's been recommended to me time and time again and I finally need to get my hands on it!

The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series by JR Ward
I recently had the opportunity to go and see JR Ward speak in Ohio and it reminded my what a dummy I am for not staying caught up in the series. My plan is to go back and re-read the first six books and then get caught up to her newest release Lover at Last!


1 comment: