Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday : Hot For Teacher

As we get closer to the release of The Low Notes it's time we start digging into what it's all about. Having the hots for a teacher isn't a crime, especially if they happen to be fictional! So here is my top ten list of hot fictional teachers from TV and movies.

10. Lisa (Weird Science)
Okay so she's only a substitute gym teacher and I'm not sure she was actually hired by the school but I'm sure no guys out there are that concerned about the details.


9. Mr. Delacorte (Bad Teacher)
It's Justin Timberlake. In my opinion that's enough right there to put him on the list despite the fact that his character in this movie has plenty of goofy and cringe-worthy moments. It's Justin Timberlake.


8. Mr. Schuester (Glee)
He can sing, he can dance, what more could I want? Gotta love the episode where Rachel starts to crush on him after they sing a duet of "Endless Love".


7. Mr. Saltzman (The Vampire Diaries)
He came on the show as the new teacher and ended up being a vampire hunting badass. Nowadays he does less teaching and more fighting but he's still the hottest teacher at Mystic Falls High.


6. Professor Lasky (Saved By The Bell : The College Years)
Yes he is incredibly 90's, I know but I still adore him. The entire reason he was introduced on the show was so he could hook up with Kelly Kaposki and I think we all know how I felt about that.

5. Professor Jones (Indiana Jones)
Chances are if you're taking his class he's going to be absent quite a bit (he's busy stopping Nazis people!). But Professor Jones is hot enough to make you want to write secret love messages to him on your eyelids. That's serious hotness.


4. Ms. Jacobs (Dawson's Creek)
She deflowered Pacey Witter. Their story ended up being pretty sweet. I remember literally gasping when I found out she was returning for an episode in season 2.


3. Mr. Giles (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Technically he's not a teacher, he's the librarian but who cares. He's one of my favorite characters on one of my favorite shows and he just happens to be a foxy member of the Sunnydale High School staff.


2. Mr. Fitz (Pretty Little Liars)
Um, hi. First, look at his face. Next, be aware of the fact that he has a very saucy relationship with his student Aria on the show. Epic kisses and all.


1. Mr. Coulson (Never Been Kissed)
The sexiest of the list! And for the handful of scandals on the list his happens to be the most appropriate and the least illegal. I adore this movie and the way it handles the teacher/student romance.


Note: I think the hottest fictional teacher would have to be Kevin Reed. You can't have a picture of him but you can meet him on May 17th when The Low Notes is released!

No comments:

Post a Comment