Since I'm celebrating the one year anniversary of The Low Notes here's a few of my favorite highlights of the past year and the links to blog posts all about them!
10. In 2012 I gave NaNoWriMo a whirl...and failed.
9. I've been hard at work on my newest novel, Reckless Radiance, and hopefully it won't be too long before you all can read it!
8. Song lyrics from seven different songs were originally in the manuscript.
7. Since publishing The Low Notes I've given myself an office!
6. I've had two book signings since the release of The Low Notes last year.
5. Since publishing The Low Notes a whole new genre has taken the reading world over...and it just so happens that I fit into that genre!
4. I have fans! Like actual, real people who consider themselves FANS of my book!
3. I get asked a LOT of questions about the writing/publishing/creative process since I've become an author.
2. Through Amazon and Goodreads reviews as well as emails and Facebook fans, I've learned that people on six of the world's seven continents have read The Low Notes.
1. The best highlight of the last year....I became an author.
So there you have it. I'm celebrating my 27th birthday today as well and I can't think of a better way than to look back at what an amazing year I've had as an author.
The anniversary blog tour continues! Find me today at author Melissa Keir's place and over at Smardy Pants Book Blog