Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday : Sexy Songs

The book that I'm working on now (27,000 words and counting!) has a musical thread to it just like The Low Notes did so I've been rather musically obsessed lately. This book is also quite a bit spicier than anything I've written before. It's not quite erotic romance but the plot has a sexual awakening element to it and the writing it definitely a lot more adult. So with that being said, my playlists have taken a bit of a sexy turn and I thought it would be fun to share my top ten sexy songs! These aren't all necessarily on my playlist but they are all the kinds of songs that would put me in the mood to write something that would put a reader in the mood....

10. Boom by Anjulie

9. #1 Crush by Garbage

8. Gorilla by Bruno Mars

7. When I Get You Alone by Robin Thicke

6. If I Didn't Know Better by The Civil Wars or The Cast of Nashville

5. When She Turns 18 by Christian TV

4. Meant by Elizaveta

3. Seduces Me by Celine Dion

2. Feelin' Love by Paula Cole

1. Stay by Sara Bareilles


Have a listen to some of those and...well...read a book, maybe?


1 comment: