Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fan-tastic!

The past few weeks have been truly amazing. I've had more fans reach out to me than I ever dreamed possible! The thought that people around the globe are reading The Low Notes and enjoying it brings so much joy to my heart.

Since the release of The Low Notes I have managed to hear from fans from four continents. I've received reviews and messages from Germany, Ireland, England, all over the US, Canada, the Philippines, and even as far as Africa! I even received my first piece of 'fan art'! 


Though I still love my cover this alternate cover created by fan Natasa A. is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing Natasa!!

Fan Art by Natasa A.

To even have fans is an awesome feeling but to have such loving and cool fans is completely overwhelming. Thank you to everyone who has reached out, reviewed the book and read. Each of you make me smile and I promise I'm working on something new for you to read.

If you want to show your fan side you can like my author page on Facebook, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can also review The Low Notes on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Goodreads

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment