Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday : Current Obsessions


10. Wedding
My lovely sister in law is getting married in a few weeks and for the last few months I have been in Matron of Honor mode. Though things are winding down I'm still all about wedding hoopla these days.


9. Supernatural on Netflix
I can't explain just how much I love this show. Though I own all the DVD's I tend to watch random episodes on Netflix while I clean or right before bed. The Winchester's just make me happy!


8. Blogging
If you can believe it I'm spending a lot of time trying to keep the blog up to date. I've been doing interviews and reaching out to other authors to do guests posts like crazy!


7. Revenge

I'm getting caught up on the first season of this show and I'm totally ADDICTED! It's like The O.C. and Kill Bill combined. Great show!



6. Promotion
I've been hearing great things from people about The Low Notes lately and it has been driving me to do more promotion. I'm using Facebook and Twitter to get the word out and reaching out to book review bloggers too.


5. Pinterest
 
I'm not as psycho about Pinterest right now as I was this time last year but I'm on there about every day. I pin things like recipes and DIY crafts. I also have a lovely board called The Dream which is made of ideas for my ultimate dream home. You can follow me if you like!


4. Popular Music
A lot of popular songs are really good right now and I'm a little obsessed. Let's see...Maroon 5's One More Night, Alex Clare's Too Close, Fun's Some Nights, Taylor Swift's We Are Never Getting Back Together, Cher Lloyd's Want U Back, Justin Beiber's As Long As You Love Me are just a few. I need to make a mix tape!


3. The New Normal on NBC
Hilarious and sweet new sitcom about the new normal family. Check it out. Are you sensing a theme? I watch a lot of TV haha!!


2. Fall
 Fall is my favorite season and it's almost here. I love Halloween and Thanksgiving. I love the weather and the changing leaves. I also love the return of all my favorite shows, the clothes (and boots) and food. Can you say crock-pot? Cannot wait!


1. Writing!
Typey Typey y'all! The words have been flying off the fingertips lately and I couldn't be happier about it. I haven't given myself a serious deadline but I would love to mark The Low Notes' one year anniversary with another release (if not sooner). The title that I'm currently working on is a beach romance about finding yourself and finding love and it's called Back to You. So excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment