Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday : Songs I'm Obsessed with Right Now

Keeping with the theme of music for this week here are ten songs I can't get enough of right now. These aren't my favorites of all time but for the past few weeks (or days for some) I've been all about these ten.

10. Stronger by Kelly Clarkson

Kelly is one bad-ass chick and this song is a great anthem!

9. We Are Young by Fun.

Yes, me and every teenager. I can't help it this song is catchy and cool.

8. My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion

Okay I'm not actually obsessed with this song right now but I am obsessed with the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic. The movie has been re-released in theaters and every time I see a commercial with this song I get even more excited! Can't wait to go see the movie on the actual date of the sinking, April 15th.

7. Wig Wam Bam by Sweet

I love some glam rock in my life! This song makes my obsession list every few months. I hear it and remember how much I adore it.

6. Save Your Love For Me by Nancy Wilson

As I wait for the release of The Low Notes I'm also waiting to hear if I will be allowed to use lyrics to this song in my novel. Whenever I hear this song I'm transported into my novel and back to all the times I listened to this song as I wrote it. Fingers crossed everyone!

5. What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction

Check back here on Friday to read a post about why I've always loved boy bands. These guys are no exception. Plus, they killed it on SNL.

4. Love You Like A Love Song by Selena Gomez

Yeah I sometimes have the musical taste of a 15 year old, so what?! This song is so catchy and Selena is just so darn cute.

3. Somebody That I Used To Know by Gotye

My friend told me about this song and then it blew up on the radio. I'm just like everybody else, completely taken with this strong song.

2. Basket Case by Sara Bareilles

I've been listening to this one in my car almost every day and it relates to a new work in progress I have writing. It's inspiring me each time I hear it.

1. Hotel California by The Eagles

This might just be my favorite song of all time but I'm really obsessed with it right now for the same reason as number 2. This song plays a big role in one of my new projects I'm writing so when I hear it I get totally excited for writing my story. Plus, this song just plain rules!



No comments:

Post a Comment